Ortholite Action Insole
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- Ortholite® foam compresses less than 5 percent over time if the damping adjustment and will never change.
- Top foam layer recovery conforms to foot creating a custom fit every time pressure is applied to the sole, providing maximum cushioning comfort.
- Density of the base layer made for high bounce absorbs the negative impact of running and rapid movements , while maintaining the sustainability of support.
- Profile in the heel and arch media mimics the natural shape of the foot and assists own motion.
- Machine washable, as nine out each time while keeping all advantages of the original performance.
- Technology open-cell foam protects light weight kit down to reduce fatigue, unlike the dense gel inserts .
- Antimicrobials in a patented formula containing salt permeates the entire product (not just the soft top) to fight against the presence of fungi , bacteria and odors.
3 oz. (74 g)
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.