- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Sew torn fabrics and replace missing buttons anywhere you go with the GEAR AID Sewing Kit. This travel size kit includes large needles and heavy-duty thread to fix nylon, canvas, CORDURA, neoprene, vinyl and other durable fabric. Whether at home or while traveling, fix torn clothes, uniforms, tents, backpacks, and sleeping bags immediately with this kit. Similarly, when buttons get lost, replace them with new ones included in the kit that match almost any outdoor gear. When on the trail or in the field, access to new gear is often not possible. Use this compact Sewing Kit to repair torn gear or replace missing parts so it can continue to perform outside.
- Heavy-Duty – Make durable repairs on the go with this complete sewing kit to repair outdoor gear and fabrics
- Lightweight – Pack all the essential sewing tools in a compact 1”x 3” twist tube container for quick storage; weighs under 2 oz
- Compatible – Easily mend holes and tears with thread and buttons that match outdoor/military fabrics
- Multipurpose – Repair clothing, uniforms and camp gear with quality sewing tools including large needles and thread
- Kit Contents: Thimble, seam ripper, thread (#69 Coyote), coyote buttons (#30), two sewing needles (#18 and #16), three straight pins and two safety pins
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.